Thursday 26 March 2015

Games Encounters: The game is finished.

And not a moment too soon either.
I have to say, I'm really proud with how this has come together. I love the war torn sky look we got with the final look of the game, it controls nicely and it feels very atmospheric. It's a shame we couldn't get the final model of the airship to work in the game without breaking our entire game, but that's just something we have to deal with I suppose. I think we've learnt a lot for next time but as a group, we worked really well, we shared the load and used everyone's skills to our advantage. I handled a lot of the coding and artwork, whilst also playing a large role in the level design and final aesthetic, and it's a proud moment to see it working in all it's glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment